When do you contact a REALTOR®?
Posted by Helena Bowen on
So many Buyers, prospects, are so unfamiliar with the Real Estate processes. Take your time to research how a REALTOR® can help you with make the right decisions with making an investment.
If you are like most people, when you are not feeling well, you call the doctor. Or you have some health concerns, you may go visit your doctor to ask questions about your health, or want more advice on healthy living. You call the person who has the information.
The same holds true when it comes to Real Estate.
Many people only call a REALTOR® when they are planning on selling their property or buying a new home, or both. While that is an important reason to speak to a REALTOR®, it should not be the only reason.
Indeed, there are many good reasons for you to give a good REALTOR® a call. For example:
- If you have a questions about the state of the current local Real Estate Market, How many Sales? How many Listings? What is selling, what isn’t? Get the local facts from a REALTOR®, ask for some stats on paper.
- If you want to get a sense of what homes are currently selling for in your area.
- If you want to determine the market value of your home, ask a REALTOR® for a current market evaluation of you property.
- If your thinking about the possibility of making a move, but you are not sure if it is the right time.
- If you want to determine the price of a home you are interested in, get the facts from a REALTOR®.
In other words, don’t be afraid to contact a good REALTOR®, when you have a question, or need some healthy advice about the Real Estate market, and current market conditions.
Make a healthy investment in your future.