Real Estate Marketing Plan
In order to assist in effecting the sale of your property, I will use reasonable efforts to market the property and promote your interests.
My services will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Listing the property on the Multiple Listing Service of our Real Estate Board.
- In accordance with Pemberton Holmes Listing Agreement, all listings must be 6 months in duration
- In accordance with Pemberton Holmes Brokerage Policy, Commissions Paid are 6% First 100K, and 3 % on remaining balance.
- Advertising on www.realtor.ca and/or www.icx.ca.
- Advertising on www.pembertonholmes.com.
- Advertising on www.ladysmithrealestate.ca
- Advertising on www.exposure.com
- Advertising in the Cowichan Valley Citizen Real Estate Guide, monthly.
- Placing a For Sale sign on your property.
- Arranging other suitable signage agreed to by Listing Realtor and Seller. (i.e.: directional arrows, 4x8 signage etc. in accordance with municipal sign by-laws).
- Advertising Feature Sheets displayed in the front street office window encouraging “Walk–Ins”.
- Property Information Booklets, and Flyers, Floor Plans, Virtual Tours, and Data information sheets, available to all prospective Buyers.
- Property Surveys, Permits, and a complete review from Development Services.
- Booking the home for the local Realtor MLS Tour,and Open Houses as approved by Sellers, Open Houses not approved during COVID.
- Cooperating with brokerages, working with buyers.
- Showing the property at times acceptable to the seller and, if any tenants, subject to tenant’s rights.
- Responding to consumer and REALTOR® inquiries.
- Confirming all showing requests to cooperating Realtors, and suitable showing times. .
- Disclosing in a timely manner to the seller all appropriate facts affecting the transaction know to us.
- Providing feedback on all showings, calendar of showings, relevant to the future sale of the property.
- Keeping the seller informed regarding the progress of the transaction.
- Reviewing Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for the Seller’s consideration.
- Assisting the seller in negotiating favorable terms and conditions with a buyer.
- Assisting in the completion and possession process.